2019, Promoting CROWNS
2019, Casual attire
|Born||October 5, 1999|
|Origin||Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan|
|Time in Group||3 Years, 0 Months, 24 Days|
Kori (狐狸) is a Japanese/Irish singer under 2xWings as a 1st generation member of CROWNS.
Kori was born on October 5th, 1999 in a Kyoto hospital to a Japanese father and an Irish mother. Despite being half, he looks most like his father.
His mother's family actively participates in Celtic traditions and more, which Kori embraces, along with his father's Shinto traditions surrounding their shrine for the fox god Inari.
He currently lives with his family at the shrine and helps them now and then. He wears a necklace with Inari's name on it and a Celtic cross as a bracelet.
On December 23rd it was announced Kori as a member of CROWNS.
Kori has a younger sister and parents.
As of May 2019, Kori is currently taking a major in Japan's mythology.
- Metsuki: Has a great friendship with CROWNS member and leader Metsuki.
Kori's parents chose Kori for two reasons:
- Kori's kanjis (狐; Ko) from Kitsune is to show his relation to his fathers' shrine and (狸; Ri) from Tanuki which are coming from the wordplay "Sly as a fox" as Tanuki's is sly creatures.
- Kori can be converted to Cory so his Irish family will have easy saying his name.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Kori:
- KitsuKori (きつこり): His official nickname showing his love for foxes.
- Name: Kori (狐狸)
- Nicknames: KitsuKori (きつこり)
- Birthdate: October 5, 1999
- Birthplace: Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan
- Height: 180cm
- Blood Type: AB
- 2xWings Status:
- 2018-12-23: CROWNS member
- Years in CROWNS: 1 Years
- CROWNS Color:
- Yellow-Green (2018–present)
- Audition Song: "Speaking" by Mrs. GREEN APPLE
- 2xWings Groups:
- CROWNS (2018–present)